My name is Paul Judge and I live in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. I spend a lot of my time working with computers, home networks, website design/authoring, cars, DIY, gardening and listening to music.
Most of my working life has been spent in the Information Technology business as an "IT Professional". This changed in 2006 when I relocated from Kent to the Market Town of Wisbech in Cambridgeshire. Soon after my relocation I was offered redundancy by my current employer. In response to this and also a few other factors at the time, I decided to "take the plunge" and try a change of career. I am currently employed by a company providing services to my two local county councils.
Even though I have currently pushed my professional IT career to one side, I am usually happy to help people out with problems wherever and whenever I can. So, if you are having issues with anything documented on this site, want to renew an old acquaintance or just want to contact me, please feel free to do so by using the contact me page.
If you think you may know me, perhaps we have brushed shoulders in one of the following places :-
- I lived in Tonbridge, Kent for most of my life before moving to Wisbech.
- I attended school in Hildenborough, Kent.
- I completed an Ordinary National Diploma in Business Studies at West Kent College of Further Education, Tonbridge.
- I attended an Accountancy Foundation Course at Brighton Polytechnic, Moulsecoomb (now known as the University of Brighton).
I have worked for :-
- Creasey, Son & Wickenden, Tonbridge, Kent.
- Jermyn / LEX Electronics, Sevenoaks, Kent.
- National Provident Institution (NPI), Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
- AMP Limited (AMP), Tunbridge Wells, Kent (they "purchased" NPI).
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), Tunbridge Wells, Kent (my position with AMP was outsourced to this company).
Well, for now, that's about all I can think of to say about me.
Thank You for visiting my website. You are always welcome ... anytime!